Three parcels of land of approximately one acre in total, lying on the southern side of Ramsdean Village. The plots can be found by travelling through the village and turning right just past Pond Cottages and the Village Green. It’s a useful area of land ideally suited to equestrian/paddock land, benefiting from superb riding country in the surrounding area. Plot prices from £5,000. Viewing permitted by attending the site and more information can be found at brockenhurst.info
The village of Ramsdean lies to the west of Petersfield, just off the south side of the A272 Which provides easy access east to the A3 and west to the a 32, A31 and the M3.
The plot positions are indicated on the plan available through the link on our website.
The guide prices are:
£5,000 Plot 1
£10,000 Plot 2 (but will split at £5,000 each if necessary)
By attending the site
INFORMATION WE WILL REQUIRE
If you would like to make an offer, we will require the following information in writing
1) Your full name(s)
2) Your address
3) Mobile telephone number(s)
4) Email address
5) Your solicitor's name, telephone number and company
6) A copy of the ‘agreement in principle’ from your lender if you require a loan.
7) Proof of any cash element of your offer
(a scanned copy of a bank statement or letter from your bank. This must be for all of the cash
balance that you intend to put towards your purchase)
8) The amount of your offer and any conditions of the offer.
9) If you make an offer and it is accepted, we will require you to provide photographic identification and proof of your address, in order to comply with anti-money laundering legislation.
Please note that we will not be able to recommend your offer to our client if any of the above information is not provided.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Whitchurch for more details
Share via social media